Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Already showing personality

So we've had an interesting couple of days....yesterday we were scheduled to have our 4D ultra sound at Excel Imaging, however our daughter did not want to cooperate. She kept her hands over her face the entire time despite me moving around, the tech shaking my belly and the mini-sugar rush I tried to give her with a pop tart. Thankfully we are rescheduled for Friday! Hopefully Mya works with us and we can see you cute little face. I will post pics if it works out. Please keep your fingers crossed.
My Doctor's appt went very well today. I met another dr...Dr. Patel and I really like her, she seems really easy going and very sweet. I only have one more Dr to meet (the token male) and then I will have seen everyone at the practice. My results came back from my glucose and iron test and I passed both! Thank God I do not have to take the 3-hour Glucose Test and thankfully I do not need iron supplements! Dr. Patel said I was the only one this week that she had results for that passed both (So that was nice to hear). Everything else was good...low blood pressure etc. The only negative thing she said was to watch the weight.....blah blah blah.
I can't help it, lately I've been starving and I'm not kidding. Bobby is sometimes afraid for his life if I don't have a snack when one of these fits come along. I think he will be more prepared from now on, when I ask for french fries...I think I will get french fries lol ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment