Thursday, May 6, 2010

7 Months-8months Preggo Photo


Here I am at the Relay for Life in New Port Richey on April 30th sporting my 7/8 month pregnant belly. Things seem to be going well. I had my regular Dr. visit on May 3rd and she had no complaints. The baby's heart rate was at 140bpm, my blood pressure is low and I look great. So all good news! Sadly, I am getting more and more tired. That weekend I spent most of my time napping and I even had my first Pre-Natal massage. It was so wonderful! Ci Ci took excellent care of me and I felt so relaxed when I was done. Thanks to Pam Reimer for giving me this massage as a baby shower present, It was one of the best gifts a friend could give (especially when you are getting this BIG and the temp. keeps rising outside...so uncomfortable).

No comments:

Post a Comment