Wednesday, August 25, 2010

2 Months Old













Mya is already 2 months old! She can hold her head up pretty well and can stand up with assistance. Today she stood up in her Whale Bath Tub (while I'm holding her) but it scared me because she's so slippery. We have learned that Mya is very opinionated and when she wants something, she wants it now! She loves to be held and hates being put down. She loves cuddling and playing on her pink mat. After she finishes her bottle she is all smiles. She Coos and stares up at the fans. She sticks out her tongue and she seems to be drooling alot more.

I've had to retire most of Mya's newborn clothes. Last week (Aug. 16-20th) I took all of her newborn clothes and put them away for the next baby. She is now wearing between 0-3 months, but not all of them fit. Some are still way too big and a few seem too small. Mya seems like she is getting longer and longer. She weighs about 10lbs unofficially. She doesn't see her Pediatrician until Sept. for her first set of shots. Mya is consistently drinking 4 oz of formula and occasionally 5 oz in the late night hours. Mya has also been sleeping between 5-7 hours at night! She even slept 8 hr 15 minutes one night and it scared me because I kept expecting her to wake up, so I kept checking on her to make sure she is breathing...

Aunt Sarah is doing a fantastic job watching Mya while I go to work. Everyday Mya gets to walk her cousin Logan to Kindergarten and she does tummy time with Sarah. It is a blessing to have family so close by and willing to watch her. I had my Post Par tum check up on Monday, Aug 23rd and have been released. My C-Section cut has healed nicely so I'm ok to exercise regularly. So far everything seems to being going much better. Mya is always surprising me and I love her more and more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment