Saturday, June 12, 2010

37 Week OB Visit

On Thursday, June 10th-I had my weekly OB check and all looked great! Next week they will officially check me out, but for now she did the usual and monitored the baby's heart beat and spoke to us about the signs of labor. Of coarse I've gained a little more weight....I'm up to 55 lbs! I'm not thrilled that I've gained that much weight, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I know it won't be too much longer when we finally get to meet our daughter and it makes it all worth it. It is definitely getting tougher being this far along in the pregnancy. I am always hot and sweaty, my palms and feet sweat and it drives me crazy. I have to sleep with the temp down to 70-72 and at work I have a large box fan blowing on me constantly. The plus side is that I am still working and will continue to work as long as I can. This helps because we need to have a steady pay check and it gives me something to do. I am so thankful I'm not on bed rest, I would go crazy! I have not dropped and I have braxton hicks contractions here and there, but nothing indicating that labor is on the way. On our to do list still is to prepare the car (put the car seat in), attend the breast feeding class on Monday and our next weekly check up is Thursday June 17th. We will keep you posted on our progress....

No comments:

Post a Comment