Sunday, June 20, 2010

So Far So Good or So they Say

Yesterday I had an appointment in Labor & Delivery to have my blood pressure monitored. They hooked me up on the monitor and took my bp every 15 minutes for an hour. My nurse, Staci, was awesome. She was very friendly and I hope she is there for me when I deliver. I liked her sense of humor and how kind she seemed to be. Anyways, my blood pressure was high (or the same as Thursday's Dr.'s appt) but as it was taken it dropped to a high normal, so I'm doing pretty good. Bobby jokes with me and said I'm getting myself all worked up for nothing. I was stressing that they would keep me hostage if my bp didn't return to normal. The baby seems to be handling everything really well, so they released me, Yah!. I still have to go in to my Dr. office on Monday, but hopefully it will still be fine. I really hope this baby comes this week! We are all ready at the house, except that my Washer broke and hopefully my father in law and husband can fix it. It would be very stressful to have a new baby with no washer. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment