Thursday, June 17, 2010

38 weeks & Grounded...

I had my 38 week OB check up today and they have determined that my blood pressure is too high. I have been put on temporary bed rest and will have my bp checked on Saturday (I'm supposed to go to Labor & Delivery) to have them check it and then I am to see my midwife again on Monday for follow up. They are very strict and even drew blood to ensure I do not have toxemia. I was also put on the monitor for 15 minutes to make sure Mya was doing well. She is doing wonderful and I am progressing well. I am dilated 2 cm, 50% effaced and her head is at a -2 station. It appears we are moving in the right direction and hopefully (keeping my fingers crossed) Mya will come early.

2 comments:

  1. Julie - you and Mya are in my prayers. Helena T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Althought the bed rest stinks, everything else sounds like little Mya is almost ready to for her big day!!! Sounds like it can be any day girl! I can't wait to meet her and i am sure you and Bobby are beyond ready! The room looks just beautiful! Hang in there girl, you are almost there! You will holding your beautiful little girl soon and your whole world will need be the same! There is nothing better than being a mother!

    ReplyDelete